Tuesday, October 9, 2007

girl scout chunky page

this was a tad difficult for me; like pulling teeth as they say. perhaps it is because i did not have a positive gs experience. i remember making a sewing kit out of half a clorox bottle. filled it up with tons of sewing supplies and left it in the closet in the church where we met. i came back the next week and someone had stolen it. now that i think of it, that was my last girl scout meeting. i do remember fondly, the fab gs song tho. make new friends....

4 comments:

heidi said...

you read my mind, becky! i was humming that song last night trying to find my g.s. chunky inspiration. maybe i was channeling you?!

love the page/s! now i'm inspired!

xxx,
h

Sharon Wisely said...

Green is my all time favorite color. You out chunkied yourself!
Sharon

angelica torrez said...

This is great Becky...I second the girls......

Angie

lindaharre said...

How sweet........love the stitching!